Translator: H.M. Vroom. No Other Gods: Christian Belief in Dialogue with Buddhism, Hinduism, and Islam. Grand Rapids, MI / Cambridge, UK: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co., 1996.
Editor: Hub Zwart. Ethical Consensus and the Truth of Laughter. Kampen: Kok Pharos Publishing House, 1995.
Various articles and / or books, in collaboration with my husband Dr. H. Jansen
- 2009: Translation of: Martien E. Brinkman, The Non-Western Jesus: Jesus as Bodhisattva, Avatara, Guru, Prophet, Ancestor and Healer. Cross Cultural Theologies. Eds. Jione Havea et al. London: Equinox.
- 2008: Translation of: Jan Peter Schouten, Jesus as Guru: The Image of Christ Among Hindus and Christians in India. Currents of Encounter. Eds. J.D. Gort et al. Amsterdam: Rodopi.
- 2002: Editing and camera-ready preparation of: M. Dhavamony, Hindu-Christian Dialogue: Theological Soundings and Perspectives. Currents of Encounter 18.
- 1998: Translation of: H.F. de Wit, The Spiritual Path: An Introduction to the Psychology of the Spiritual Traditions. Pittsburgh: Duquesne University Press.
- 1997: Editing and camera-ready preparation of: Holy Scriptures in Judaism, Christianity and Islam: Hermeneutics, Values and Society. Eds. H.M. Vroom and J.D. Gort. Currents of Encounter 12.
- 1996: Translation and editing of the larger part of: Tibi soli peccavi: Thomas Aquinas on Guilt and Forgiveness. Ed. H. Schoot.
- 1996: Translation and camera-ready preparation of: W. Stoker, Is the Quest for Meaning the Quest for God? The Religious Ascription of Meaning in Relation to the Secular Ascription of Meaning. A Theological Study. Currents of Encounter 11.
- 1996: Editing and camera-ready preparation of: Aiming at Happiness: The Moral Teaching in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Eds. F. Vosman and K.-W. Merks. Kampen: Kok Pharos.
- 1994: Translation and camera-ready preparation of: R. Fernhout, Canonical Texts: Bearers of Absolute Authority (Bible, Koran, Veda, Tipitaka). A Phenomenological Study. Currents of Encounter 9.
- 1994: Translation and camera-ready preparation of: A. van Heijst, Longing for the Fall. Kampen: Kok Pharos.
- 1994: Editing and camera-ready preparation of: Human Rights and Religious Values: An Uneasy Relationship? Eds A.A. An-Na’im et al. Currents of Encounter 8.